Monday, July 13, 2020

News Break · A MOM shot her four kids and neighbor dead before turning the gun on herself in a harrowing murder-suicide, cops suspect. Louisiana police believe Brittany Tucker was suffering from mental health issues before the alleged incident on Thursday, WKYT reported.


Get your 10k now no scams dm me money comes in 1 to 3 days serious people only..... Goodmorning Family , I miss all of you guys so much. So I came up with the idea that maybe we should plan a family picnic so we can all come together & have some good vibes w/ all of us together. What y’all think ?! It’s been a very long time since we all seen each other. .



It's time...I am a BLACK MAN!..... I build .... I don't tear down other MEN! ....I have felt the pain of being torn down and I have decided I will be deliberate about building others! If I didn't tag you, please don't be offended. I tried to pick people I thought would do this challenge!! All too often, we men find it easier to criticize each other, instead of building each other up. With all the negativity going around let's do something positive!!
Image may contain: 2 people
News Break  ·  A MOM shot her four kids and neighbor dead before turning the gun on herself in a harrowing murder-suicide, cops suspect. Louisiana police believe Brittany Tucker was suffering from mental health issues before the alleged incident on Thursday, WKYT reported.


Open doors, open winders, chances to take, choices to make, senior, to older baby boomer, tall, witty, funny and wise, smarter than the average bear. Have a nice day my friends🦄🏰 I like the storybook ending.Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Services.

No comments:

Post a Comment